Dermal fillers are mostly used to treat lines and wrinkles. But They can also be used to plump and define lips and fill hollow areas on the face. Here are some of the areas where they work best:
• Lines from the nose to the mouth (nasolabial fold)
• Lines from the mouth to the chin (melomental fold)
• Lines above the upper lip
• Frown lines (best combined with Botox Cosmetic)
• In the lips for volume and definition
• To restore volume to cheekbones or cheeks
• In some situations, under the eyes
• To fill out the backs of the hands and make veins look less prominent
There are a number of fillers marketed to consumers. Curious about which one is the right one for you?
Check on this Skintour.com video>. A great and simple guide to learn about the different types of dermal fillers.